Current Openingsinternship opportunities page.
At Tipping Point Media we’re always on the lookout for smart minds with media experience. We love developing creative media strategies that reflect experience and strategic thinking in media buying, media planning, and public relations. We love meeting people with passion for social media marketing and an enthusiasm for the growing world of digital advertising. To learn more about what it’s like to work here, visit our Facebook page to see recent posts of company activities.
Always seeking “A Players” in account service, digital advertising, media planning and buying, social media and PR. If you have at least 3+ years experience and possess the characteristics listed below, send your bio, resume and letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The primary responsibility of the Administrative Coordinator is to provide executive and administrative support to the overall agency, CEO and President in various capacities. This is a hourly position for an experienced professional who works in partnership with the executives on professional and personal matters that enhance productivity and the growth of the business.
Job Functions (80%)
- Director of first impressions – manage front desk, answer calls and locate the appropriate individual to assist them
- Work to improve systems that deliver Exceptional Customer Service
- Provide HR support to the Controller, as requested
- Project management
- Conference room scheduling and meeting preparation
- Order office supplies, proactively search for ways to reduce office expenses
- PR measurement/reports, as needed
- Data entry, letter writing, filing
- Assistance in resolving IT issues
Please fill out the form below to apply.
Public Relations Supervisor
Reports to: President, Tipping Point Public Relations
Currently seeking a Public Relations professional with 7+ years of experience.
- Strategic Counsel and Thought Leadership
- Provide guidance and strong strategic thinking to a broad range of clients for PR activities including media relations, executive communications, internal communications, and crisis management
- Follow business and media trends
- Avidly consume media: participate in the social media space, stay current on all regional and client-specific trade and national media, and monitor national media
- Lead strategic planning activities for wide range of clients and programs
- Develop comprehensive communications plans; supervise and engage in implementation
- Create and implement crisis communications plans
- Team Leadership
- Establish and direct processes to ensure client projects achieve objectives
- Lead colleagues with an approach consistent with Tipping Point PR’s team-oriented culture
- Client Management
- Personally manage several mid- and large-sized accounts and oversee the work of junior team members to ensure clients receive optimal service
- Establish strong professional relationships with clients
- Proactively communicate with clients regarding strategy, progress, issues and budget
- Assume responsibility for campaign/program results and client satisfaction
- Tactical Implementation
- Personally implement PR tactics in support of agency and client programs
- Media Relations
- Bring well-developed skills in building and maintaining media relationships
- Pitch stories; write media materials
- Coordinate measurement and quantification
- Special Events
- Manage details of large-scale special events
- Develop speaker agendas and executive talking points
- Social Media Programs
- In-depth familiarity with and personal use of social media
- Media training
- Strong Communications Skills
- Time Management
- Superior Writing Skills
- Prompt and Consistent Attendance
- Current Driver’s License
Please use the form below to submit a resume and cover letter for this position.
Tipping Point Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a working environment where employees are treated with respect and without regard to their race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, color, marital status, disability or other protected characteristics. We are a tobacco-free workplace.